Contributors

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Complete Opposites

I should run away,
I should be afraid.
You're rumored to be a spy,
A master of pain.
Sit down beside me,
A smile as wide as the sea.
Purely enchanting,
The way you planned it to be.
This is a game,
Brutal to the end.
Playing with my mind,
Using your many manipulations.
Complete opposites, you and I
You soar, I fly.
I've got my morals down,
You let all yours drown.
Rejected by your father,
Mine attempted to make me better.
You're dangerous,
Malicious,
Hidden behind all your lies.
I'm open and friendly,
Pure truth in my eyes.
Somehow you've convinced me
To waltz this risky dance.
What you and I have
Is a deadly romance.

3 comments:

  1. Oooooo..... LOVE IT! I have a few poems I wrote about the 'blog wars' we had I think the are good, Do want me to E-mail them to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well sister... Great poem! Everything rhymed and fit together! :D

    Except I knew what you were referencing to... x.x (That's my dead face.) It was still a great poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. I love poems, but I'm terrible at writing them, so I normally just stick to reading them.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! <3