Contributors

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Challenge/Prompt

Here is a challenge/writing prompt for all of you!

Pick your favorite characters from your favorite movie, book, tv show, etc. Now, write a story where, somehow, those characters fall into the real world, and, for whatever reason, have to turn to you for help. It's best if you use characters from a world completely unlike ours; makes for great humor!

Bonus points if you can make the whole thing happen realistically!

So, anyone feel like doing this? You can claim this prompt in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. I am SO doing this, and posting it! Awesome idea, girly!

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of spun off of this, they didn't turn to me for help, and it wasn't too humorous. XD BUT OH WELL. ;)

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we still do this? I have an idea for it. (even though no one on here besides me has mostly likely never watched the show.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry if it makes no sense its late where I am and I'm tired.

      Delete
  4. Yes, you can ALL still do it. ;)

    I'd LOVE to see what you guys come up with! :D

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! <3