Contributors

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Character Questioner

 Well, here's a questioner for you your character to fill out.  :)  I have answered it with my character Elizabeth from a story I could post on here!

Hello, what's your name?
  Elizabeth.

Cool!  How old are you?
  Thirteen, but it's kind of creepy of you to be asking.

What are you interested in?
  Dance.  =]

What do you excel at in school?
  I'm best at math, probably, but I'm a language fan.

Where do you live?
  STALKER MUCH!  But, I live in Kansas City, Kansas, for now . . . I've yet to figure out if I get the chance to move to New York for my ballet career.

What is your appearance?
  I'm medium-height, tall enough to be in the back in our dances, but short enough to sometimes get the center, long legs.  Long, straight, brown hair, brown eyes, and a light complexion.  I always have my hair up in some sort of way, whether it be a braid or a bun.  ;]

Who is your best friend?
  Her name is Lilah Roberts.  =]

Do you have any siblings?
Nope, I'm an only child.

Any "special someone's"?
Heck no!

Nervous habits?
I play with my pony tail.  =P

Do you doodle on your papers at school?
Yes, and it annoys my parents.  XD

~~

  So, yeah.  XD  That's about it.  This is my first post!  XD

~Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Character profiles are always important, I think. I can't wait to read your story featuring Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! <3